Monday, March 7, 2011

8 Miles of Therapy

After being homebound last week with a sick kiddo, I thought that this week I would finally get back to my normal workout routine.  However, on Saturday morning, another one of my daughters woke up with a fever...ugh.  So yesterday, I was bound and determined to get a semi-long run in to offset the spinning class I knew I would miss today.  The sun was out, it was 40ish degrees, so I headed out by myself for some much needed "therapy".  I wanted to go at least 6, but half way through my run I decided to try 8.  It felt great and I probably could've done 10, but I didn't want to push my "granny hip" (which is what I affectionately named my right hip after it started flaring up after my increased mileage during my marathon training).  I was very happy with my workout:  8 miles in 1:15.  Awww...now I think I can get through this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment